Bluetooth Enabled for Real Time Display on your Computer!
Compact and lightweight, the BM1Vet is the ideal portable. It features SpO2, NIBP, with optional temperature and EtCO2 with 4.3″ color TFT LCD in a compact package that weighs less than 2.5lbs!
EtCO2 ready (plug & play) so CAPNOSTAT® 5 Mainstream or LoFlo™ Side stream CO2 sensor can be added at any time. As with all Bionet veterinary monitors, it comes with a 4 Year Warranty, the longest in the industry, as well as a direct computer interface!
- SpO2 cable and NiBP hose and cuff set.
- CAPNOSTAT® 5 Mainstream CO2 Sensor by Respironics & Airway Adapters
- LoFlo™ Side stream CO2 Sensor by Respironics & Airway Adapters
- Temperature Probe(Rectal or Skin)
- SpO2 Sensor (Rectal)
- 4 YEAR WARRANTY (6 months on accessories)
DVM Solutions proudly stands by the quality of every product we sell with a 15 day satisfaction guarantee. Call toll free (866)373-9627 for any additional information.
- SpO2, NIBP, Temperature and EtCO2
- EtCO2 Ready: can add plug and play mainstream or side stream EtCO2 at any time
- 4.3″ color TFT LCD and capable of connecting to an external monitor
- Individual sweep speed setting for each parameter
- Multiple display modes
- Remembers your settings
- Up to 4.5 hours of battery life
- Quick release IV pole mount
- Touch wheel navigation
- 128 hours of trend data stored
- 20 cases – 10 second alarm waveforms are stored
- Includes B-Link Software to transfer results to your Windows based computer
- Industry’s longest warranty – 4 Years!
- Can add EtCO2 at any time
- Mainstream/Side stream CO2
Enhanced Data Management
- 120 full hours of trend data are stored
- 20 cases – 10 second alarm waveform are stored
- Includes B-Link software for data collection
Files for this Product
There are no available files for this product.