Requires 1/10th the perfusion!
A fully-featured hand-held pulse oximeter with the accuracy and reliability of Masimo SET, perfect for both continuous monitoring and spot-check applications.
- Masimo SET® technology is scientifically and clinically proven to provide accurate pulse oximetry measurements during motion and low perfusion
- Lightweight, convenient handheld device with a long battery life—over 30 hours on 4 AA batteries
- User configurable power up default settings
- Sleep Mode allows clinicians to disable audio tones and LEDs
- Up to 72 hours of trending memory
- Perfusion Index (PI) indicates arterial pulse signal strength and may be used as a diagnostic tool during low perfusion
- Signal I.Q.® (SIQ) bar for signal identification and quality indication during motion and low signal to noise situations
- FastSat® tracks rapid changes in arterial O2 with unmatched fidelity
- SmartTone™ beeps in sync with pulse, even under patient motion conditions
- Sensitivity options: APOD™, Normal and MAX
- Audible and visual alarms for High/Low Saturation, Pulse Rate, Sensor Off and Low Battery
- Optional protective boot cover with built in table-top stand
- Download the Rad-5 brochure