New integrated graphic display provides:
- Digital display of systolic, diastolic, mean arterial pressure and heart rate.
- Real-time display of the oscillometric "envelope".
- Graphical trend of measurement session values.
- Real-time calculation and display of the NSV.
- Tabular list of measurement session values.
The best way to learn to use the petMAP is to practice taking readings on you finger. This will allow you to get comfortable with the device prior to using it on patients. Even after practice, it may take 10 - 25 minutes to get the 4-8 good readings (minimal animal motion during the reading and the determination completed in under 45-60 seconds) needed to accurately assess the animal's blood pressure. The use of petMAP's unique "Nominal Session BP Value" (NSBP) is recommended as the charted BP for the session since it eliminates "outliers" which can distort an ordinary average of the blood pressure values and hence is a more robust measure of the animal's true pressure during the session.
Files for this Product
There are no available files for this product.